Please refer to this Teche article on planning and re/developing online assessment - https://teche.mq.edu.au/2021/08/preparing-a-final-assessment-for-teachers/
Designing exam-alternative assessment:
Professors Kay Sambell and Sally Brown’s recent webinar “Making post-pandemic assessment authentic and engaging” included a framework on designing exam-alternative assessments, with examples provided.
More about the framework and (many) more examples are available from:
- Kay and Sally’s COVID19 assessment collection
- Transforming Assessment has over 100 past sessions on assessment in higher education with a focus on online assessment.
Online assessment integrity:
Professor Phillip Dawson (Deakin University), a leading authority on e-cheating and assessment security, is presenting a four-part vodcast series-Integrity Matters that will include a live Q&A session on 21 September 2021, 2pm AEST.
Phillip also recently presented at a Transforming Assessment event on Defending assessment against e-Cheating: design and standards.
Turnitin webinar recordings on assessment:
- Authentic assessment for remote learning
- Re-imagining Authentic Assessment
- Delivering Assessments Remotely
Echo360 webinar recordings on redesigning assessment: